quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2008

After the scared the rehabilitation...

I write this post in english to thank to my polish friends all help that they gave me during the time that i passed in the hospital.
Yes i had a pneumotorax for the second time. All this story starts on thursday 30th October when we wait to talk with Monika Ilecka, our erasmus coordinator, i start to feel the sintoms and i wait to feel if the sintoms continues or not. On friday, Krzystof helps me and went to the doctor with me. At the begining the doctor didn't listen anything unusual in my longs but for a question of precaution he told me to take a x ray to see what i really have.
I passed the weekend very well and on monday after a night working on my groupwork to Psychology my friend Pedro appears near me to give me the number of the doctor to call him urgently. I call him and he told me that i really had a pneumotorax. I went to the hospital, again with Krzystof to know what the treatment i needed to recover of this situation, but the treatment was exacly the same that i received in Portugal. And question was come back to Portugal erlier or not? I talk a lot with my brother and the decision was stay here. And the result was 3 days in the hospital... I prefer don't talk about the hospital. Now i just want to thank to Krzystof thhat always help me talking in polish with the doctors, to Kiko that was always always by my side, to Ola Gorgol, that helps me talking with my polish friends from Poznan, to my brother and Ania, to Kasia Nowak, to my room mates Pedro and Cristiano, to the Coimbra guys that were always able to help me with something, to Marko Macuh, to Kasia Kropienicka, to Ola Kozlowska, to Ewelina and Magda, to Malwina, to Pan Kosmider and his wife Ela and to Monika Ilecka that offer me all her knowledge about that hospital and help me to came back home. For all THANK YOU VERY MUCH...

Sem comentários: